László Váradi is an Associate Professor at Corvinus University Budapest, Institute of Political Science; Professor and Rector of the Budapest School of Communication Degrees.
He has MA in Economics, 1976, Karl Marx University of Economic Sciences; BA in Political Theories, 1980, Eötvös Loránd University of Sciences and Arts; University Doctorate in Economics, 1980, Karl Marx University of Economic Sciences and PhD in Political Science, 1995, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
His fields of interest are in Public administration, Public policy making; Hungarian government and public service, New Public Management, organized civil society, neo-corporatism, lobbying.
- Hungarian Political Science Association, founding member, elected member of the presidential board
- Hungarian Sociological Association
- Hungarian Economic Association
- Hungarian Project Management Association,founding member, member of the board
- First Hungarian Lobby Association, founding member and president
- American Political Science Association
- Hungarian Fulbright Association, member of the board
- Network of Institutes and Schools of Public Administration in Central and Eastern Europe, individual member, elected member of the Steering Committee, President 2004-2006