Автор(и) : Dave Hall, Rob Jones, Carlo Raffo , Alain Anderton
Издател : Pearson Education
Място на издаване : Harlow, Essex, UK
Година на издаване : 2008
ISBN : 978-1-405-89231-5
Брой страници : 812
Език : английски
Резервираната от вас книга ще бъде пазена до 2 работни дни след избраната дата, след което ще бъде освободена за по-нататъшно резервиране. Съгласувайте с работното време на Библиотеката!
This bestselling resource has been extensively revised, reorganised and updated for the NEW AS and A Level Business Studies specifications that start teaching from September 2008. The 4th edition of these market-leading texts from this respected and trusted team of authors now include the additional expertise of Alain Anderton to give you the best resources for you and your students.
"New Edition suitable for ALL boards – including IB, OCR and Edexcel
• Gives you confidence in the quality of the texts by giving you resources written by an experienced, authoritative and respected team of examiners and course developers - Dave Hall, Carlo Raffo, Rob Jones - and now including bestselling author Alain Anderton.
• Provides comprehensive coverage of all specifications including Edexcel, OCR, and IB.
• Helps students achieve the best results with full coverage of all the new assessment objectives, plus short answer, data response and case study questions that follow the new assessment style.
• Motivates students with the latest theory and practice that focuses on today's business issues and critique sections that encourage debate.
• Enhances the clarity of diagrams, figures, tables and charts with the engaging full colour design."
Dr. Dave Hall is a Programme Director MA Education, School of Education, University of Manchester.
Professor Robert Jones - Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University. He joined SFU in 1985. He received his BSc and MA from the University of British Columbia, and PhD from Brown University. Before joining SFU he was assistant professor at UCLA (economics) and associate professor at UBC (finance). He served as consultant to Wells Fargo Bank on interest rate derivatives and risk management from 1983-2001, and as managing director, research, at Chubb Financial Solutions from 2001-03.
Professor Jones' primary teaching areas are monetary theory, applied option pricing, mathematical economics and macroeconomics. Current research interests are in the areas of financial intermediation, the default risk structure of interest rates and the economics of uncertainty.
Research papers include:
"The Origin and Development of Media Exchange", Journal of Political Economy, 1976.
"Flexibility and Uncertainty" (with J. Ostroy), Review of Economic Studies, 1984.
"Adaptive Capital, Information Depreciation and Schumpeterian Growth" (with G. Newman), Economic Journal, 1995.
"Exact Yield Curve Fitting of Markov Term Structure Models", 1999 (working paper).
Dr Carlo Raffo is a Programme Director, School of Education, University of Manchester.
Alain G. Anderton is an author of business studies and economics textbooks for use in secondary education in the U.K. He has written GCSE and A-level Economics textbooks (Economics for GCSE and Economics respectively), as well as a book on business studies.